Bold, spicy, and brimming with briny goodness, these Easy Refrigerator Pickled Jalapeños add the perfect zing to all your favorites: from tacos to nachos to sandwiches to salads and a whole lot more.
- 7 to 8 jalapeno peppers, sliced *
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar *
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt *
- Pinch turmeric *
- Use gloves to slice the jalapeno peppers into rings, shake off as many seeds as you can, then discard the seeds.Pack the jalapeno pepper rings into a glass jar. Be sure to read all the notes.
- Place all the Brine Ingredients into a small sauce pot, bring to a rolling boil. Boil for several minutes to ensure all the sea salt and turmeric are dissolved.
- Carefully pour the hot brine into the jalapeno filled jar. If any seeds float to the top, remove and discard. Place a lid on the jar and allow to sit on the counter until the jar completely cools, then refrigerate overnight.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: Makes approx. 1 pint of pickled jalapeno slices