Calling all Pina Colada lovers everywhere; this healthy Breakfast Pina Colada Yogurt Bowl comes together quickly with simple ingredients!
- 2 bananas, sliced into rounds
- 2/3 cup diced pineapple (fresh or canned) *
- ½ cup Simple Granola (+/-) *
- ¼ to ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted (+/-) *
- 1 cup unsweetened plain plant yogurt *
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (+/-) *
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract (optional) *
- Place the yogurt in a small bowl, stir in the maple syrup and coconut extract. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Slice the bananas. Place the banana slices (from one banana) into a bowl, dollop with ½ cup of the yogurt in the center, sprinkle with 1/3 cup diced pineapple, and ¼ cup granola.
- Top with ¼ cup of toasted coconut flakes.
- Repeat with the other banana. Makes 2 yogurt bowls.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.