This tabbouleh salad is fresh, light, and delicious. Filled with parsley, mint, tomatoes, green onions and a hint of lemon juice making it a healthy and nutritious salad. Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, oil free, sugar free, gluten free, and no processed ingredients.
- 3 bunches flat leaf parsley, leaves only, stems removed, finely chopped
- 7 to 10 fresh mint leaves, stems removed, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded, fine dice
- 4 green onions, fine dice
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice (+ to taste)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper (+/- to taste)
- Pull off all the parsley and mint leaves and discard the stems. Place in a salad spinner to remove as much water as possible, then finely chop and place in a bowl.
- Seed 3 tomatoes, finely dice and place in the bowl.
- Finely dice 4 green onions and place in the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Taste test the flavor, adjust as needed.
- Serve cold garnished with romaine lettuce.
*Storage: Refrigerate. Use within one week.