Incredibly easy to make, bursting with flavor, this bright and colorful Asian Noodle Salad is healthy and delicious. The tasty ginger dressing boasts no oil, and is light and refreshing; once you try it, you’ll keep coming back for more. It is an excellent salad for picnics and barbecues. A great salad that is sure to make a statement at your next party making this dish an ultimate Whole Food Plant Based salad recipe, no oil, no refined sugar, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 – [ 8 oz. package ] baby sweet peppers (seeded and sliced thinly into thin rings)
- 6 mini English cucumbers (or 1 large), seeded and sliced
- ½ head Napa cabbage (sliced thinly)
- ½ head purple cabbage (sliced thinly)
- 5 green onions (sliced thinly)
- 3 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 8 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked (or pasta of choice)
- Ginger dressing (see recipe)
- Cook the pasta until al dente, then rinse under cold water. Drain. Place in a large bowl.
- Chop and prepare all the vegetables and place in the large bowl.
- Add the sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Add the ginger dressing and stir until everything is completely coated. See the recipe notes for tips and tricks.
*Ginger Dressing Amount & When Serving:If serving immediately, place the ginger dressing on the salad, mix well and serve. If serving later or the next day, do not place the ginger dressing onto the salad until ready to serve. Additionally, you may wish to double the ginger dressing. If doubling, place half of the ginger dressing onto the salad and mix well to coat the salad, then reserve the other half to drizzle some extra ginger dressing on top of individual servings.
*Pasta: This recipe makes a large noodle salad. It is heavy on veggies and on the lighter side for the amount of pasta noodles. If you wish, you can go up to 16 oz. in pasta noodles.
*Food Prepping: If food prepping this salad, do not add the dressing. Keep the dressing separate from the dressing until ready to serve. This will keep the veggies crisp and flavorful.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 131.3
- Sugar: 7.3 g
- Sodium: 307.3 mg
- Fat: 4.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.9 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 5.2 g